Join Maggie Fox on April 2nd at 12pm EST / 9am PST for an exclusive webinar from Social Media Today titled Content Marketing That Works: Just-in-Time Vs. Planned.
You’ve heard that “content is king,” but you know that really, content needs to be both compelling and timely to earn its crown. What types of content fit that criteria as relates to your brand, and how do you go about getting ahold of it? Next, how does content alone become a successful marketing campaign?
Join us we dive into the nuances and best practices of content marketing in this webinar. We’ll look at how effective content gets developed and what works – or doesn’t – for various brands, as well as how to capitalize on real-time events with appropriate content, as brands like OREO were able to do within minutes during the Super Bowl blackout. We’ll discuss case studies on Tide and Hallmark, and much more:
- Is your brand right for content marketing?
- What expectations should you have for a content marketing campaign?
- How do you resource an effective campaign?
- How do you make sure your content stays consistent with your branding?
- What are the best tools for different types of contents, and where are your customers going to consume your content?
Interested in joining the discussion? Register HERE!