Tune in today at 12pm EST / 9am PST for a live webinar from Social Media Today – B2B vs. B2C Social Media: Whither the ROI?
Is social media going to pay its way or not? For most of Web 2.0’s lifetime, this has been a key question. Both B2B and B2C marketers wrestle with this question, and there are few examples of success.
- What can we learn from businesses like Apple that have figured out how to get people to part with their money by leveraging social channels?
- Which platforms—LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter (and now Google+)—provide the best ROI for B2B marketers?
- How can companies leverage their internal thought-leaders for generating influence and, eventually, sales?
- What barriers block marketers from converting people who use social platforms only for social reasons?
- How do you measure the return on social investment in B2B? What are the best cases for its use?
Will definitely be a great discussion! To register now, click HERE!