Tune in today at 12pm EST / 9am PST for a live webinar from Social Media Today – B2B vs. B2C Social Media: Whither the ROI?
Is social media going to pay its way or not? For most of Web 2.0’s lifetime, this has been a key question. Both B2B and B2C marketers wrestle with this question, and there are few examples of success.
Join Maggie Fox and fellow panelists, Paul Gillin and Sandy Carter, as they explore these urgent questions:
- What can we learn from businesses like Apple that have figured out how to get people to part with their money by leveraging social channels?
- Which platforms—LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter (and now Google+)—provide the best ROI for B2B marketers?
- How can companies leverage their internal thought-leaders for generating influence and, eventually, sales?
- What barriers block marketers from converting people who use social platforms only for social reasons?
- How do you measure the return on social investment in B2B? What are the best cases for its use?
Will definitely be a great discussion! To register now, click HERE!
Hi there – I attended the webinar yesterday. Thanks for that. Is the slide deck available at all? There were some simple ROI calculations that would be handy for future reference. Thanks, Lucinda
Hi Lucinda, thank you for attending the webinar yesterday.
We ask that you direct your question regarding the deck to Paul Gillin. Also, you may be able to obtain the audio from the archive on Social Media Today. Thanks!