We’ve partnered with Social Media Today on an ongoing (more or less weekly) webinar series, moderated by yours truly. Next week is our second: join us on September 20th at 12pm EST / 9am PST for a an exclusive, live discussion about online influence! Here’s the official blurb:
“Over the past few years the application of analytics to social media activity has generated a new metric: Influence. The assumption behind influence is that the more of it you or your business have, the more value and leverage you possess in the eyes of your audience and customers. But is this really so? In this webinar – moderated by Social Media Group Founder and CEO Maggie Fox with panelists Megan Berry, Marketing Manager at Klout and Vanessa DiMauro, CEO of Leader Networks – the concept of influence will be examined deeply. The questions to be addressed will include:
- How do you define online influence and what is its relationship to “off-line” influence?
- Is online influence valuable and to whom?
- What does online influence have to do with ROI?
- Is online influence different in B2B and B2C?
- How do you build online influence and can it be gamed?
- What examples can you offer about the value of online influence?
Please join us in this conversation about what could be the most relevant and useful measurement we have for the value of our online involvement!”
You can register for this free webinar here. I hope you’ll join us!