Do you want to see a B2B panel at SXSWi this year? We do! Please take a minute to read through the panel description for The State of B2B Social Media and give this great panel including Maggie Fox your vote!
Description: What are the latest developments and trends in B2B social media, how are organizations using social to reach buyers of select products and services and what distinguishes B2B from B2C approaches? Join a panel of B2B experts and find out how social is changing the way B2Bs communicate, and the way business customers research and make purchasing decisions.
- How are B2Bs using social media differently from B2Cs?
- What are the biggest challenges to successful B2B social media outreach?
- Content marketing, community management and social automation: What works best in B2B?
- How are organizations calculating a return on investment for B2B social media initiatives?
- What is the role of mobile in B2B social media communications?
- Mark Story – United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Matthias Lufkens – World Economic Forum
- Maggie Fox – Social Media Group Inc.
- Eric Schwartzman – Schwartzman & Associates, Inc.
- Marcus Nelson – salesforce.com
What other questions would you like to see answered as part of this discussion?
Vote for The State of B2B Social Media panel here.